In the present economic environment of globalization and digitalization, Kajang is just a real estate development project. These are critical issues that must be addressed in order for an investor to determine if a certain area is feasible in the medium to long term, and how to answer them. Real estate investors are not only interested in knowing the present condition of the economy. They are also interested in the future. You’re also interested in learning what the future holds for the real estate investment industry in terms of growth possibilities.
- Are there big corporations, large employment providers, and businesses from a variety of sectors that have shown an interest in the region?
- From the standpoint of growth or diversification, for example?
You will not discover ready-made, impartial, and unbiased brochures that provide the answers you want. This is not like a time crisis or any game. You must come up with the answers on your own after doing extensive internet and offline research. However, what you, as an investor, are most interested in learning before making a rental property investment is whether or not other businesses will establish themselves in the area.
Additional questions to which you must respond with a written response
Other questions that you may be able to answer during the study phase of a certain area include the following ones:
- What is the structure of the local economic fabric?
- What is the unemployment rate like these days?
- And, more specifically, with regard to net job creation?
- Do you know whether there are any business parks in the area?
- On what level do the public transportation facilities operate?
- Is there a large number of (foreign) schools in the region for children who are enrolled in school?
- Do a large number of expatriates and foreigners live and work in the area (which is frequently an indication of increased buying power)?
- Is there a large number of supermarkets and/or retail malls in the immediate vicinity?
- Which specialists (recognised professions) should you enlist in the process of purchasing property in a foreign country?
We could spend the rest of the day generating additional thought-provoking questions. We, on the other hand, will not make the same error. And I hope you don’t have the same problem. Never lose sight of the ultimate objective, which is to determine whether or not a given area has a sound economic base.
- Is the area backed by a diverse range of stable industries?
- What are the favourable growth prospects for the foreseeable future?
Don’t get bogged down in the minutiae; instead, focus on gathering vital information that will allow you to make an accurate evaluation of the real estate investment market in the area in question.
Last Words To Look For
Besides reading news from national and regional news sources, it is always fascinating to learn about the unvarnished opinions of private people who reside in a certain location. These may certainly be found on the internet, on personal blogs as well as on different social media platforms such as Facebook and Twitter, among others.